Free

Revenue Canada likes to send me letters with a blank side on the back. Very handy.

So lets suppose, rather than 5 million cash flow per quarter that we manage to eke out 3 million per quarter. Doesn't seem too far fetched. This translates to about 7.5 cents per share, and based on the Barrick article in yesterdays Financial Post, most gold producers trade around 10 times cash flow, that makes this a .75 cent stock. Throw in a dime a share for the just announced completion of the Ringo Fire earn in, and you have a stock that is worth perhaps tenfold of where it is currently trading.

I guess my question is, does this stock seem a tad bit undervalued here?

I can certainly understand the dissillusion factor, given the time it has taken to get them dirt piles crunched, and I know many folks want to see the hard numbers announced, but c'mon, really, the fence sitters need to grow a pair and jump in hard here. The really scary times appear to be over.

But don't listen to me, I am still a tiny bit under water on this stock over 4 years. However, if we make it to .25 a share by years end, my compound average annual rate of return on this stock will be better than The Oracle of Omaha has managed. I will be keen to point this out to him.

Anyone have a spare million bucks they can loan me? Will pay back 2 million by Thanksgiving. My wife's dog for collateral, which means, in essence, my life. You may harvest my organs to recoup any losses. (Liver pickeled, well preserved).

The xTrucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply