Free
Message: An update on the "Ring Of Fire" mineral deposit..This Morning Interview

Interesting interview, THANKS RL ! Also interesting comments re the interview on the NOT forum.

Commitment to infrastructure and a hook to keep the processing in the Ontario north seem key to the gov't .... although their negotiating perspective seems a little naive. Ultimately I guess they have the hammer.

We have three JV partners in the RoF (KWG, CLF & NOT) and they were all acknowledged as involved in these transportation route / processing location negotiations with CLF being the heavy weight.

I am eagerly awaiting the formal news on the CLF / KWG JV agreement in order to understand the go-forward strategy and cash requirements now that UC is the JV Operator and holds 55% of one of the largest land masses in the RoF.

I also hope (against odds ?) that we get a bit of publicity and SP respect from general RoF infrastructure news.

Waiting for the pop

Aafab

(BTW any guesses on the impact of the lower value of Ag on La Yesca operations?)

New Message
Please login to post a reply