Free

If we are going for song titles in the title bar, there's another one. If I ruled the world, I would have everyone jump into this stock with both feet. However, I don't currently govern, ergo, my thoughts have little effect. I have been in this stock for over 4 years now and, yes, the progress does grate on one after a while. I want to see some dirt blown up and crushed, especially at Copalquin. I want videos of action.

However, it seems Jim doesn't rule the world either or he would surely command this stock to go up. This does not seem to be the way it works though. Since taking over this operation we have managed to secure 55% of the Ring properties, and turn a pile of scrap iron into a functioning mill at LaYesca and produce enough dore to cover all the costs down there. We managed to get the financial filings done on time since the debacle 3 years or so ago. Might not seem like much, but even for a non-miner, I get the gist of the issues. The Ring and Middle of Nowhere, Mexico are rather inhospitable places from the looks of the photos and descriptions from the folks that have actually trod that ground. You can't just call Premay or Mullen Transport and say, hey dude, drop me off a ball mill in 2 days like you can in Alberta.

I know that Jim and the Gringo mill tinkerer are in Mexico now, the mill guy for sure was at LaYesca yesterday. Not sure about Jim. If we are splitting the cost of trips to Mexico between us and FMG, I am not sure that is a problem. I am not sure having Jim, a non-millwright handing the mill guy a wrench or working a grease gun would be value for the dollar.

I promised Jim a beer to get things rolling, but he negotiated me up to two beers. That should be incentive enough.

The transportation corridor to the Ring of Fire is a given. The mill is functioning. We are producing. The world will notice in due course. The latest quarter numbers are due around labour day. Fingers crossed that all is well and the Ring announcement is out by then. Must go watch my gladiolas grow, far more action there til September.

The xTrucker.

New Message
Please login to post a reply