Free

I am with you on your take of the Yanks 100%. Had the pleasure of spending 4 days a week delivering LTL freight in the USA for a dozen years. Met thousands. Grew up in a resort town on Lake Erie with large numbers of American cottage owners. Great people, great country. Contrary to popular belief, most of the wars they have been in have been forced upon them due to the chance that Hitler might win for example. Or due to the UN sitting on their useless butts, wining and dining while the slaughter of innocents goes on. And then the Yanks kick some ass and pick up the tab. Thanks Yanks.

Keep the anti-American sentiments to yerselves unless you really know them, mano a mano.

Enough of that. Sorry for rant.

UC numbers will be out shortly, and I, after a long time, look forward to the day the stock will reflect the value. The mill is still being tinkered as Jim tells me the stuff was so much junk in the first place.

The Americans will turn that ship around. Jimbo and the gang will turn this ship around. Both will take a little time still.

The xTrucker.

Kind of a pointless post, wasn't it. Needed a break from renovating. Hotter than a $3 pistol in SW Ontario right now. Hee Hee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply