Free

Don Jose de la Mongoose,

Look at the viper's nest of activity since you posted your threat to regale us with more stories of old.

The caption on my picture fella reads "Do you wish, brother, to engage me in fisticuffs? Then verily I say, proceed towards my person!" The caption didnt paste, however, my picture fella is a wee Oirish fisticuffer and he will knock the noggins of anyone who doesnt like having your stories posted here. Entertaining on this sometimes snoozer of a board.

Welcome back TomyHH and Argentum. Thought you were deceased. And welcome duncanmcl. You an Oirish fella or one of them heather sniffin sorts that aspires to Irishness? The "mc" should give it away, but maybe the "a" letter is stuck on your keyboard.

On a lighter note, Jim mentioned the other day that the gringo mill tuner is still "tuna da mill". And will be tuna for a while yet, but we are crunchin.

It is about 4 weeks til we should see the latest quarter numbers. I posted my quesstimates of production and possible stock valuation a while back. To reiterate:

I think the 43-101 was 2g gold and 220g silver. That's about $400 per ton times 200 ton is $80,000 per day reduced by a factor for actual recovery, say 80% times say 70 days in a quarter allowing for whatever mishaps, maint. etc, is cash flow of close to 5 million a quarter. No idea what costs are, but reckon them rather low as the stuff just layin there in a pile. Lots of diesel necessary tho, as issues with hydro. Who knows. Get a feeling that we can make some serious do here tho' if we are cash positive on half the daily feed.

And later:

So lets suppose, rather than 5 million cash flow per quarter that we manage to eke out 3 million per quarter. Doesn't seem too far fetched. This translates to about 7.5 cents per share, and based on the Barrick article in yesterdays Financial Post, most gold producers trade around 10 times cash flow, that makes this a .75 cent stock. Throw in a dime a share for the just announced completion of the Ringo Fire earn in, and you have a stock that is worth perhaps tenfold of where it is currently trading.

I guess my question is, does this stock seem a tad bit undervalued here?

These were simple minded musings, needless to say. And this:

5.15 metres avg 44.6 grams of gold and 1564 grams of silver. Includes a 1.75 metre section avg. 1128 grams of gold and 4337 grams of silver.

That was the yummy hole at Copalquin.

Lots of other yummy holes and tailings in Mexico, and now the interesting going ons in the Ring.

Let me pose the question agin, "Does this stock seem a tad bit undervalued here?

The xTrucker.

New Message
Please login to post a reply