Free

I sent Jim an e-mail to ask if the production numbers from La Yesca can be split out to make it easier to grasp. He informs me that they will still be somewhat buried as a return against expense rather than revenue, as reportiing as revenue requires a wholesale change to the way the numbers are noted.

Will have to get my buddy Aafab to break them out again, or might be able to do it myself, based on the last forensic analysis from Mr. Fab.

I also noted to Jim that, while he is younger than me, he looks older. He reports that this and the dent in the side of his head are from banging his head agin the wall. Funny lad, Jim is.

I did not ask about the drilliing in Ringo, nor did he comment. He did mention that he is berry berry happy to have the help in the shop now, as he was about snowed under. Didnt know they got snow in that part of Mexico.

On a personal note, the xTrucker is now back in the truck business, only this time, selliing used big trucks, gravel haulers, medium duty and right down to vocational pick ups and crew cabs etc.

If any of you Bay Street folks want to trade in them puny Mercedes and BMW's for a nice International with a 600 horse Cummins or whatever, let me know. Hee Hee. A big International with a Condo sleeper looks mightily more impressive in the parking lot than some German putt-putt.

Yee haw, grind them gears. Grind them dirt piles, Jimmy.

The Truck Sellin Fella.

New Message
Please login to post a reply