Free

Nice to see you dropping in over here again. What Gary has said to you is pretty much the same stuff that Jim said to me in a couple of emails.

The LaYesca mill was so much scrap iron when he inherited it and the mill tuner and fixer upper folks have been messin with it for years.

Jim was doing the same work that 6 people were doing over at Spider or KWG, I forget which he said. He was being quite serious. He is extremely happy to now have Gary ridin herd on the nuts and bolts.

We are profitable in Mexico. The numbers will be stated as offset of expense this quarter rather than revenue, as this is, I assume, the different way you must state the numbers once commercial production achieved.

I expect the numbers in the next 10 days based on the timeline of the report last quarter. I expect commercial production declared for the 3rd quarter, and the reporting changing as at period ending Sept 30.

But what the heck do I know.

The xTrucker

Now known as The Truck Sellin Fella

PS: Bratty or others, want to trade your BMW's for a International 9900i with 18 speed tranny and 535 horse Cummins, 72' condo sleeper? Looks better in the parking lot. Hee Hee. And, making whoopee with yer best gal in the back seat is way easier.

New Message
Please login to post a reply