Free

The TSX requires that you be grammatically correct in your postings. I'm pretty sure that was an "Orphan Which" in your post West Coast. Personally, I don't miind grammer mistakes, which I'm not even sure that was, cause it's been 45 years since I got a yardstick across the back of my hand for the same reason, which hurt like heck by the way Mr. MeIvor, who also told me to avoid run on sentences which went around and around and came to no real conclusion which is lke when you start a sentence then wind up confusing the reader which I am sure the TSX, in fact, expressly forbids.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Sang a song last night at a Karoke Bar in the key of "A" The song was originally recorded in "G", but I made the mistake of not checking to see what key they had er tuned to, thus me manly bitss is aching this very AM.

Now I hope they don't pull this post cause there if a very good moral to this story. Should Jim Bob and Gary conspire to sing a song in the correct key, which is to say, report commercial production and a Koombaya nickel deposit in the Nord, they my darling UC is going to the moon Alice.

The longer it takes to see the quarterly numbers, the more my spine tingles in anticipation. I think a revamped website, a decent set of numbers and some interesting assays on the wildcat holes will drive this baby to at least ten cent. Far more likely that drill bit will move that decimal point to the left one step. The other left as my drill instuctor used to say.

When these moons align, I'll be like a game show contestant with a parting gift, not believing my eyes.

Name that tune.

The Truck Sellin Fella

New Message
Please login to post a reply