Free

Brattymack, me brudder, it's a lucky thing for you I changed me picture fella from the Wee Oirish Fisticuffer to "The Lady" from Burma. The Fisticuffer would have bopped you on yer snoot for insinuating I would deliver you a truck without first given 'er a scrub up. Me new picture fella is a pacifist. Dang. Funny part is, I actually had to take me gumboots and coveralls to work to wash the trucks I have sold because the shop is so busy they can never make time to do it. Truth.

By the by, it's time you traded that wee German putt putt for a nice International 9900i with a Cummins 565 horse. Might have a little trouble parkin er downtown but we can put some straight pipes on it and you will scare the bejeebers out of anyone challenging you for the last parking spot. You'd look good climbin out or 'er in that Hugo Boss suit. Hee Hee. A Man's Man you.

But I digress. Yes, as Goldbarron pointed out, it is in fact a stroke of luck that our numbers will probably not appear for 4 weeks or so. Probably be another stroke of luck if the assay results drag a bit as well. The bad news and "hurricane's a comin" noise out there is scarin people more than the aforementioned straight pipe Cummins.

I rember seeing GE at $6.60 or so in March of '09 and 2 years later up around $22. Did people really think GE was going to belly up? Now we have UC at a nickle and a bit. Do people really think that with LaYesca producing, gold at a bijillion, and an announcement due any day on infrastructure in the Ring of FIre that UC won't be heading up in a hurry? And a kookamunga nickell deposit possible?

Now I will agree, the only thing common between UC and GE, well two things, they rhyme and have 2 letter symbols, but the fact remains, stocks go down and up. We are down. We will go back up. We have a producing mine. We do not have a division financing heavy equipment in a maelstrom. Huh?

If folks are looking for a spec stock with some interesting bits, then they need look no further than UC.

Now hurray up and trade those Beemers for a Bigtruck before Sept 30, so I can take my Oct 27 commission cheque and dump 'er into UC before the numbers on Oct 28. Nice if those planets all aligned.

We take gently used mules on trade, Don Jose de la McNugget.

Trucks R Me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply