Free

I do not profess to be a forensic accountant, but the hard numbers don't look too bad to me. We have 1.14 mill on hand at June 30. We need to spend 1.5 on the flow thru and 400K and change on debt. Looks like this might be doable, considering we have 6 months from June 30 and are grinding out precipitate. It is clear that management has no desire to float any more paper.

667 K in revenue isnt a bunch, but again, up to June 30 only. I have to keep reminding myself that was four months ago.

Now, how's about a news release that was pending? (Agora answer to someone's question) I suspect to see something next week, discussing numbers, maybe wildcat holes and who knows.

Good news is filing on time and predictable.

I suspect that the revenue from the 1st quarter is in and known and I would like to see that as well. Of course if they are shipping out the precipitation on Don Jose's mules, it might take a while. The million bucks in paper that Senor Don Jose de la Movemout was supposed to send has not yet arrived. I have purchased several crisp MacIntosh apples to reward said beasts upon their imminent arrival. Given that these mules are Mexican citizens, they may not be aware of the taste and texture of an Ontario Mac. They would be a hightailin it otherwise.

Out of bed all you lazybones and weigh in on the numbers.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply