Free

I've been underwater on this stock for years. Averaged down a couple times. I think I started around $.40 as well. So long ago I can't remember. However, if you manage a double in 4 years, you are doing as well as Mr. Buffet. At some point in time, I am still confident that I will be rewarded for my suffering. You can't hit em out of the park on every stock you hold. I've hit some dandies and then there is UC.

There has been a rain delay in this ball game, but we got some new hitters up to the plate and things can turn around in a blink of a young girl's eye. If it takes 5 years for me and we get back to $.40, I will have beaten Mr. Buffet. (But nearly died from boredom in the process)

When you have Ben Graham, Peter Cundill and The Oracle coaching you, you stick with the game plan and keep plenty of beer and renovation supplies around. You don't think much about your stocks when you are busy installing patio doors through brick walls and falling off ladders, building decks, plumbing. Well, you get the picture. The beer and the ladders are a bad combo. That is the best advice I can come up with this morning.

Hummm Batter, Batter.

Trucks

New Message
Please login to post a reply