Free

The principal of full dislosure is taking another hit in the teeth in the RoF.

Noront ran up 35% on Friday and the speculated reasons on the NOT forum are very diverse. Nobody has presented a plausible explanation ... but we have to assume that the buyers that provided the volume and ran the price up were not traders because they didn't take their profits at the close. Tomorrow we will see if there is any confidence or explanation.

Do you think that somebody is buying on inside info? That's against the law isn't it? Nevertheless there appears to be something brewing with NOT and this will draw attention to all RoF players. There is an adage about rising tides and floating ships, that does not accomodate those securely anchored.

The UC financials we were waiting for were decent from my perspective but we are long way from being out of the woods. There is no mistaking that we are in better shape this year than last. According to my hasty review of the documents and some simple cyphering we should be trading at about $0.125. If we were to demonstrate future quarters that show the same progress as this past year we might get some SP traction and growth.

Until then I suggest we wait for lucky stuff such as assay results that indicate mineral from Moe's holes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply