Free

You buy Don Jose de la Motion's suggested small high grade mines and others.

You get a permit and buy some blasting ingredients. You blow up the dirt. You take videos.

You buy a Cat 973D. You scoop up the blasted rock, throw it in a skid bin and drag it to some semblance of a road. You take videos.

You buy a severe service roll off, grab the full bin, drop the empty or backfill, drive the full bin to the mill. Crush contents. Sell results. Simple. With videos.

If you look at the grades and tonnage of some of these little spots, including Copalquin when available, the numbers suggest that each load of 25 to 30 ton is worth somewhere in the neighbourhood of $100,000 plus. You can probably pack 50 ton, depending on the type of vehicle and weight restrictions etc.

Mine is a simple world based entirely on logistics and the crazy stuff I have seen moved by crazy looking trucks and equipment. There is nothing Cat's and trucks can't accomplish in this world, no matter how inhospitible the terrain. You could pull a million Grade A eggs off the top of a mountain and break a handful if you chose.

I await videos of same.

Logistics r Us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply