Free

The burn rate in Mexico, has been, as reported, Nil for the last couple quarters. The money made on the sold precipitate covered all the operating expenses for the entire Mexican operation.

The Ringo was doin all the burnin and it's not with us anymore. RIP.

This was the original reason I got into UC way back. The mill and tailings financing the continued growth and aquisition of new properties, drilling costs, aerial surveys and the like. To me this always made a great deal of sense, as the tailings just laying there and you burn a bit of diesel to scoop em up and burn a bit of electricity to crunch and separate the wheat from the chaff.

El Tigre or some company just announced a similar strategy and are whoopin about their plans. I don't know anything about them, but agree with the logic of it all.

As Bratty points out, Gary has no position in UC yet. Maybe he doesn't have a whole pile of money laying there at his disposal? Maybe all his fundage is tied up in other stocks he is loathe to sell? Maybe he has a bunch of young boys playing hockey this year and had to pay for new equipment and fees. That would nearly wipe out Warren Buffets savings.

As I type, I listened to John Lee Hooker "Tupelo" and Sam Cooke "A Change is Gonna Come" and am reminded that things don't always go according to predictable timelines, but keep yer head up as a change gonna come.

Not sure how I connected a flood on the Mississippi and Civil Rights anthems with our situation, buy hey, it's early in the morning and my brain ain't functioning yet. I'll have a little belt of Bushmills in my gagger (Trucker's word for coffea) and me noggin will focus up.

Slurrrrp. Ah, better.

So here's my call. Numbers out on Wednesday with a news release on plans. Commercial production will not yet be decared. Jim, Gary, Sheldon et al will flip over the couch and roll up the change in the piggy bank and keep buying. We will drill a bunch down in Mexico. We will aquire properties. We will tune the mill s'more.

Change goin come.

Our shares will be well up in 2012, the world will not end, there will be some spot on the Mississippi that floods. I will continue to be an optimist I will drive that Lonestar in me picture thinggy over Jim's foot if he don't deliver.

Truck (Armed and dangerous)

New Message
Please login to post a reply