Free
Message: Re: Great article on First Mexican in Northern Miner

Good morning my friend WC: as usual (_)P (_)P , no one should start a conversation with out a nice hot cuppa coffee, especially these days.

Regarding Jim and FMG, to a point I agree, but what is interesting to me is his realization of the many excellent Mexican mine possibilities.

A slight back ground on this mine. the Jesuits first commenced mining in and exploring in this region in the late 1500's . they first started mining in the Guaynopa - Guaynopita area, to the NE, and developed an extremely rich Gold mine which was called 'Tayopa'.

Late they found another very rich area to the SW in which they found an even richer mine zone, So they moved their headquarters operation there and called the new Mine Tayopa, renaming the originanal mine at Guaynopa - Guaynopita, 'Guadalupe de Santana'.

Further exploration revealed an even richer zone, to the SE so they again moved their headquarters and named the newest mine Tayopa, and renamed the second one, Jim's present one, Guadalupe Santana.

The last Tayopa is the legendary one, but Jim's is also 'very' rich.

This is the type of Jefe (boss) that I wish running and growing my investments.

Which is best, the way the big companies think and act - where they aquire 100,000 hectares with a given value of probable recovery, or Jim's way, where both types of the same ultimate value lie also in say 100 hectares, or less?

Admitedly 100,000 hectares has a bigger stock selling value.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Dec 15, 2011 07:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply