Free

Good morning mi Canadian Oirish Luv: You will join us for our morning coffee? If'n I wasn't already tooked ---- sigh.

Seriously, you did just right. any and all good exposure can only help UC in the bank.

Personally, I can't help but see success for UC and it's subsidiaries. Of course the final account will depend greatly upon the world surviving the present crisis, which is predicted to be almost upon us.

For the next ten years or so, I would rather have operating Gold & Silver mines in my back pocket than 100 times their estimated value in normal times of the commodities.

Business will aways need a form of reliable, or semi reliable, exchange, especially when normal money varies too widely or becomes extinct and is replaced over and over again.

The ROF's day 'will' come, but then will I be able to enjoy it? After all flight physical exams are getting tougher every 100 years or so, and since I am well into my third childhood --snifff.

I want an amphibian aircraft, since I have thousands of miles (kilometers) of untouched coast line, with countless bays, coves, beaches, etc. that probably haven't seen or felt a foot print of a human for centuries. Places where you have to hide to bait your hook, and the water is extremely clear and warm year long..

Join me?

Don Jose de La Mancha

New Message
Please login to post a reply