Free

Well, it seems my cat's call on numbers being released on Wednesday are not correct. I shall withold treats for today. Maybe that will sharpen her up. Though she did say the numbers will be released on a day that ends ini y, so that is a good call.

I hope someone can show up at the AGM and give us a report. Perhaps they will release the quarter numbers at the meeting, or just before they start, as this is material and I think would have to be released prior to an open door yak with the multitudes that might get a jump on the rest of us.

Thursday ends in Y, so I think there is a good chance something will show up on Sedar today, but there is nothing there as I post.

This noise out of Europe is getting annoying. What happened to gold?

My theory on gold is tax GAIN selliing. If you have a bunch of losses, you need to have some gains to write them off agin, thus you trigger your profits, offset with the loss and buy 'em both back later. I can't remember if losses on your stocks can carry forward, and if they can, than that negates this logic. Memory is hazy on this matter, so I stand open for correction on the tax laws.

Cat is open to correction on numbers being released on day ending in Y.

Truck

New Message
Please login to post a reply