Free

Don Jose de la MassageTherapist, I am busy installing a headache rack and hanging the tire chains on same. Can't visit just now. Also busy scouting certain parking lots looking for ease of entrance and exit and low hanging power lines. Don't want to hit a power line while backing over a putt putt.

When I lived in Edmonton, Alberta, there was a joint called Teddy's on Jasper Ave. Best corned beef sandwiches on the planet in my opinion. Momma Truck and I used to go there every Saturday for my fix. She tried new things all the time. I had the Kiing Sized Corn Beef every time. I liked that sandwich, I like consistency, the knowing, the certainty. If I had gone there one day and been told, "no corned beef til next week" I would still keep going back, but I would be scouting their parking lot, looking for the boss man's car and polishing up the chains, less they decided to take the sandwich off the menu.

Quarterly numbers, corn beef, tire chains and orange cats all have a mysticall connection in my world.

If you consistently produce quarterly numbers on a certain day, then that changes, you throw off my flow. You make my cat look bad. You messin with my sandwich.

I want my sandwich.

The Hungry Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply