Free

The cat predicted the numbers would appear on a day ending in "Y". That's one smart cat. Meself, I was out by a day. Gettin old.

Selling $550,115 worth of precipitation is, to me and the cat, a significant sum. That revenue for a quarter is almost what they did in the prior year at $667,325. If it says nothing else, it says progress.

I see no reason that the mill, once fine tuned, tweaked, repaired and crunchin like a buggar, can't do $500,000 a month in 2012. We have the money in the bank to fix that iron. Or will have it in a minute or two.

Not expecting a blow out quarter ending Dec 31, but even a repeat of this latest quarter would be a good result. Five or Six hundred K buys a lot of "Whiskas" so my furry friend informs me.

Not even expecting a blow out quarter ending Mar 31 either, as I don't expect to see commercial production declared until somewhere around June'ish.

At some point in time, this deranged disconnect between gold price and junior's' share price should discomboobulate to some type of deviant mean. Or words to that effect. The rising tide should, ergo, lift all boats, 'cept the ones that have sunk cause they don't have 6 million in the bank and a producing mill.

I don't watch Mr. Cramer very often, but the other nicht, he was waxing poetic about the value of stocks versus their share price. In a nutshell, these days, there seems to be no real relationship between the two he says. In the case of UC and a whole bunch of other Juniors, a grade 8 math student could figure that out. Maybe that little peckerwood in the Vector Vest commercials. Aaarrrgh.

Truck and the Orange Cat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply