Free

The cat is pleased with the communications. The upgrades to the mill, by simple math, should be more or less paid for in the same quarter as they are accomplished, leaving the bulk of the 6 million bucks untapped and available for aquisitions and what have you. We will also have the money earned in the quarter ended Dec. 31 to invest in the mill as well. It's all good.

Snce we are unlikely to see any video of things being blowed up near term, video of equipment being drug in and big, sweaty millwrights pulling wrenches will suffice. The cat is a female and seems to enjoy these videos. Not Gary and JimBob though, as they are not the chiselled Adonisi that I am sure they once were.

Myself, I am looking forward to an era of regular communications and methodical and consistent progress, duly documented on said video and posted here by our new President for Life, Mr. Monaghan. The instant President status puzzled the Cat, but when asked if she would like to foot the bill for the Agoracom folks and become President herself, she went back to sleep on the heat register.

The cat is now predicting that, on or about May 31 when the 3rd quarter numbers are in, I will be able to sell 4000 shares in order to purchase the $2,000 worth of steel roof I need to make the rain fall outside my house rather than inside as it currently does on occasion. I suspect that we will declare commercial production and show a very good quarter in those numbers. That's the hope anyway. That is also the challenge to youse guys, Gary and Jim. Make it happen. Get out of the fart sack a bit earlier and hit it a bit later for the next while.

Keep at it and keep in touch. Thanks for efforts to date.

Cat and Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply