Free

good sunny morning WC: will fresh honey do for the coffee? k "Lupita, quit ogling the guy, and bring him some fresh honey".

As for you, my friend, you posted --> "waiting for the grass ", sorry no "grass' here , this is for just lying back in your hammock and watching the birds playing around the fountain ---- we don need no stinkin grass".

Here you can forget sloppy, hip deep, slush with frozen toes and noses. This is the land of sunshine, honey, and countless tons of silver and gold just waiting to be swept up by those that "UC" doing just that, such as Jim.

My friend, I know your pain, Noront, from $7:00 t0 .45 loony's . I had ---, snifff, "Lupita, please bing another towel for me".

''UC", Noront's board, and 'UC'S are diametrically opposite in thought and action.

Noront's board has the opinion that her investors are there solely for the benefit of the board, while at 'UC', the opinion is that board is there for the benefit of the investors.

Fortunately, as "UC", you are approaching a cusp of prosperity in whatever the new world currency will be. You will then be spending your winters down here, but keep yer cotton pickin hooks off of my Lupita !! She makes wonderful coffee.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. let's See, @ .50 loony per "UC" I can make--- hmmm. Lupita more coffee please.

New Message
Please login to post a reply