Free

I'm not too sure what vein or church you are talking about there Johnny. The mill has been running for some time and hopes to process up to 250 tpd of tailings from an old mine just laying there on the ground. The old tailings might give up in the neighbourhood of 2 gpt of gold and 120 gpt of silver. The additional monies being spent are for upgrades to the mll to optimize recoveries. We produced $551,000 or so of precipitate last quarter. I would hazard a quess that the monies being spent on the mill as we speak may very well come out of this quarters production and we may not even need to touch the $6 million from the ROF sale. Orgasmic growth, my friend.

The company has a recent history of getting numbers out in 60 days from quarters end, thus I expect some news in the next couple weeks.

The buying is still looking very retailish and a bit sluggish, but as all we long term holders know, this is a "Show me" stock of the first order.

Sleep well, Johnny. I am confident the days of blizzards of paper and dilution are over. No need to issue more shares now as we have a producing mill and money in the bank.

If you have been following along, you know my cat, the Orange Oracle is never wrong, and she is predicting commercial production and a nice rise up by May 24/U.S. Memorial day time frame.

Do the math on 80% recovery 300 days a year on 200 tons and you have cash flow equal to approximately our market cap. Since producers trade around 10 times cash flow.... Well, you get my drift. Might be slightly undervalued here.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply