Free

I see I was somehow made a hub leader. No idea how this happened, but one step closer to world domination.

My first act as World Leader and Gear Grinder will be to report on an e-mail response I got from Gary this here date. The man is quick to respond and very helpful. I was confused as to MD+A showing the same $550,115 number for precipitate sold. This number was reported in both last quarter numbers and latest numbers. Here's the solution:

If you look at page 14, note 6 in each of last 2 quarters you will see that we made $1,106,525 for the sale of precipitation for the six months ended Dec. 31. Minus the $550,115 for the quarter ended Sept 30 means that we earned:

$556,410 for the sale of perspiration for the 3 months ended Dec 31.

This is good, consistent chugging along and slightly better than last quarter.

I discussed the matter with the cat and she responded by licking her own hind end seven times. I take this to mean the next quarter numbers will start with a 7. Should this occur, we can expect a very happy May TwoFour, US Memorial Day ish rally in the share price.

I will be much pleased when the sale of the dirt hits 7 digits, though I don't expect that for this current quarter with the ongoing tinkering.

We are most pleased.

King Truck. O/O

New Message
Please login to post a reply