Free

After a couple week and a bit struggle, I have managed to put an order in to buy some shares. Not a big order, but, hopefully the start of a regular buying spree.

I have always been a believer in the logic of this outfit. Scrape tailings off the ground, toss 'em in the soup pot, squeeze the last bit of flavour out. Take money, buy more dirt. Simple.

Jim, Gary and Gerardo were poking around for the last few weeks down there, looking at existing dirt and eyeing up new stuff. I and others have been e-mailing them and seems plan is being executed. Quietly and with purpose and with a tight fist on the money. Careful planning on the Xora drill holes. All good.

Whenever I hear that companies are being careful with the cash in this current state of nasty small cap markets, we are pleased. News will come later than hoped maybe, but the news won't be of raising cash and diluten mine arse.

I think it has been five years to the week for me as a holder of UC. What's a half decade among friends? Mine arse is a little sore from ridin this donkey, but I think she will turn into a Big White Steed before year end.

That is all.

Ting Kruck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply