Free

Hell no, Keeg, me brudder, picked up a whuppin 20,000 today. Knockin that average cost down some. Have some money comin from a few deadish RSP accounts that I am de-registering and puttin to TFSA. I'll explain the logic at some point on that issue. Has to do with being able to set my own fiscal year and get it out at lowest rate, where it was put in at highest marginal rate. Might as well carry on. Wiped out most of my RSP's trying to save me sinking business a few years back, to no avail. Ergo, why have any RSP? Affects the OAS where TFSA withdrawals do not.

Should be able to scoop up 50,000 more in another 10 days or so, plus me regular TFSA contribution should get me another 20,000 and so on and so on. Gonna bet the farm here. My wifes RSP is spread out over several stocks, so what the hell. She is a much younger filly and can look after me poor dead arse anyway.

I am not at all concerned that I will have all me money on one horse. It shall be a Great White Steed of a horse, with a producing mill and money in the mattress.

By the by West Coast, yes, I was there when Hamelin had the issues and we missed the filing. '07 if I recall.

As I have always said, if you stagnate for 5 years, average on down, then hit a 4 bagger in a few quarters, you are doing better than Mr. Buffet's average by a long stretch.

We will show Mr. Buffet where the bear does business in the buckwheat.

That is all.

Spring Duck

New Message
Please login to post a reply