Free

Don Jose de la Mesmerized, the discussion of tax issues would be easy for Canucks to grasp. I forgot we have a severaltude of non Canucks on the board. Me Sorry. Not sure of your nationality now, though must have been a Yank at one time, I suspect. My financial machinations are not really a very important matter as it is small amount of money.

Our dear friend Ole Blue Eye is a Connecticut Yankee in King Truck's Court. For several years I was parked in me truck once or twice a week, probably not 10 minutes away from the darling and never knew. Darn.

What you think, Don Jose and Blue Eye, is it "The Madness of King Truck" to plow every plug nickel into UC for the time being? I think not. Got my average cost down to 12.6 cent and will drop 'er sub a dime shortly, I hope. Plan is to amass a quarter million shares before leaves drop, then, when it hits a buck in late 2013, I shall take a holiday to contemplate my navel and perhaps visit mon amigos live and in person to celebrate our victory over fear and loathing.

The way the small cappers are performing across the board, this idea is at least as sane as any other.

I love the smell of diesel in the morning. Smells like victory.

Later.

Fling Puck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply