Free

What is that yellow flag thinggy beside my drivel post? Have I offended someone? The point of my dissertation was a feeble attempt to stop sounding like a dang pumper. Balance, harmony, yin and yang. I re read it and it still sounds pumpish. Best I could do.

Other point is to raise a cautionary flag to any potential buyers of UC and stocks of this nature. No place for the squemish. No country for old men as the Coen brothers say.

Three possible outcomes for UC? Perhaps bored to death, scared to death or wealthy. Personally I think we will get all three. Not sure in what order tho'. Therein lies the gist of the squemish note. If you can't stand the first two, you won't get the third.

So there you have it, if you have nay got the stomach for these'uns, stay away. Last thing we need is a shrinking violet selling into a reverse rally for lack of a better term.

Oh, and before you invest in UC or stocks of this ilk, read "Invictus" by Henley. Then, if you get skinned, at least you won't be whining about it. Hee Hee.

Back in a bit.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply