Free

That was a tough read, WC Guy. Not sure where he was going with some of that article. I'll try again tomorrow.

Nice to see we have sellers at 4 and a hay again, as the Great King will be back on the bidski Monday and that is a fine price to pay.

Won't you join me in a joyous round of buying on Tuesday, after I fill on Monday at that price? Managed to fill at .047 average last trip and would love to fill at .045.

Can't hardly wait to get s'more. If Don Jose de la Mesopatamia's mule ever gets here with that million he was fixin' to loan me, I will be doin some nasty buying. Perhaps bandits grabbed the mule and 'et him, along with my million? We will never know.

I suspect March 31 numbers out on the 29th as I assume US memorial day would be 28th.

I don't expect to be blown away with these numbers, only to see more chugga chugga. They have historically produced year end numbers about 118 days after June 30 year end so we have some time before the real news hits. Less'un they decide to surprise us with news and video of flying rock and bat poop before hand.

Got home at 4:00 PM and collapsed in the chair, now am awake at hour I usually start work. Wonder if the neighbours would mind if I fired up the thickness planer in the back yard at 1:00 AM? Perhaps I best go paint in the dark, as the results would probably be similar to painting in daylight. Painting not my strong suit. Momma's area of expertise, but she is asleep. Well, she can touch up my mistakes.

Got 20 railway ties for low retaining wall and flower gardens in front. Can go toss them around in the dark. Less'un I drop one on my throat by accident. Won't the CSI team have a bugger trying to figure out how that happened.

Maybe a beer and a DIY show are in order. Yes, that's the ticket.

G'night/mornin all.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply