Free

http://agoracom.com/ir/ucresources/forums/discussion/topics/509536-what-to-the-moon-will-look-like-for-believers-only/messages/1619060#message

I copied and pasted a post from tdw747 from Dec 1 of 2011. Perhaps we have all read this, perhaps not. This is the beast we are dealing with. This is, I think, the reason we invest in these butt puckerers. Moon shots, eruptions, wild rides. The grill of hickory, the agony of burnt meat.

"Our day will come, and we'll have everything, we'll share the joy, falling in love (or on our swords) can bring." Ruby and the Romantics.

As I have said in the past, I would rather do a self inflicted vasectomy with a butter knife, a slug of whiskey and a stick to bite than invest in blue chip stocks. Can't stand the pain of boredom or having my butt handed to me in a supposed professionally managed mutual fund. In my very small circle of friends that invest in stocks and mutts, this sentiment seems to be actually growing. That seems an odd contradiction. It's a feeling, I think, that "Well, I can't do anything with my RIM, my FB, my banks, my big cappers, I might as well get on the bus with the Moon Shotters." Are the folks out there starting to look for a Moses to lead them out of bondage to the promised land? Maybe so.

If our friends from the "Land Down Under", the USA, I mean, ever decide to look to the Frozen North for a bit of undervalued stuff, small cap miners/explorers for example and wash 5% of their funds that way, look out above. Heck, 2%.

I don't know about you, but when Joe Normal starts wondering where to go next and asks how the little ones are looking, and asks for some names to follow, I get the bumpgooses. I think every investor has a bit of that devil inside telling them to take a flyer. Evidence lotteries and Vegas.

The MDull+A and the numbers are paint dryers. For me, this is good news, as it seems unlikely that much will happen with UC or the other small cappers til fall. Massive upswing in gold price notwithstanding.

That Scotia buyer on Friday was not me, but will be me in the next couple weeks.

This being the internet, I don't blindly follow the leader. For example, this here Hoov fella is apparently a real live person, and exactly what he seems to be. People have actually seen and touched him in the flesh. Remarkable. He's backing up the truck for a load. I don't think he's wrong. I'm fillupin me boots. I don't think I'm wrong on this one. Preachin to the choir happens to be my strong suit.

There are hundreds of little stocks to follow, and I look at lots of them. I still like what I see here. Mill, money in the bank, dirt to inspect next door, other piles of dirt laying there not too far away with dang few people lookin so says Don's mula. (She speaks to my cat through some kind of animal telepathy)

Caveat emptor, I talk to a cat.

Should any of youse see something in the numbers shouting out, please advise. I see nothing screaming, but then again, my forensic accounting skills are rusty beyond the WD-40 and probably past the penetrating oil stage. Maybe a "heat and beat" to loosen them up.

"It's 4 in the morning and once more that woman" Name that singer.

Mornin to all y'all.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply