Free
Jun 17, 2012 02:17AM

Rumour will not move this SP. We can pray that Gary, Jim and the UC Board of Directors are listening to our plea for the three material NR facts that Gold Baron references.

1. Mention of consistent production will not do it. The mill must operate at boilerplate 220 te/day tailings feedstock over an entire fiscal period; that is a financial reporting quarter. The market will interpret anything less than this as luck. If we can’t do it, state it.

2. To my recall, there has never been a public statement of potential profitability. If the arithmetic works out to $50,000 a month then I would love to see it GB.

We need absolute factual transparency regarding profitability. The market must be able to equate reality back to our ancient 43-101, and the yields we have come to believe in. The yields must be specifically stated to have any value to the market. If these facts are stated in conjunction with a value / ton then even I can put the daily price of Au & Ag into the equation. No more smoke and mirrors.

Even this wonderfulness will not move the SP though. The only thing that will is the declaration of a dividend. UC is not an exploration company anymore. Do you guys or our BoD really believe that a ‘Tier One’ or ‘Tier Two’ producer is going to buy our little La Yesca operation?

Not me, I threw that pipe and the Black Spruce fodder I was smoking into the RoF bog.

A declaration of a dividend by Christmas of this year, will set the SP in January 2013 based on the life expectancy of the tailings … maybe another 2 years of production.

3. With all due respect GB, more news of UC ‘aggressively pursuing new feedstock for the mill is not going to have any effect on the SP. The market knows this already and has sold the stock. I suspect that even if we presented another 43-101 for Xora or Pinto at this time, the market would fart.

We need to PROVE by a production trial that we have the replacement ore, that we know the yield and the rate we can process it. Once the market has confidence that we can keep running the mill and can extend the period of dividend payout, then the SP could move upwards based on the transparent arithmetic and the expectation of future rewards.

I compare the exploration company mentality to the public sector. They rely of greed tax to fund their dreams. Basically, “give us your money and we’ll do stuff with it”. This is not UC Resources any more. Both Gary and Jim have some experience in the “Profit Sector” and may recall the requirement to provide income to investors.

I also believe that there are two other wild cards that we must trump.

1. No options to management &/or Directors at these prices. The market will see this as opportunistic to quick gains for themselves and disrespectful to us who believed in them.

2. Any civil or criminal claims against UC Resources must be remedied and declared. Anything less prolongs the markets suspicion of our business practices. The market knows that Mexico runs on Napoleonic law will only change their minds if the courts prove our diligence.

Anybody care to argue?

Aafab

New Message
Please login to post a reply