Free

Do you have a source for your guess, Grande? We do know they are working away at the mill, parts are still arriving, tinkering still being done. Last time I spoke to Jim on the topic, he said they would like to see it run full bore for 60-90 days with no grief before they declare commercial production.

June 30 is year end for UC. It would make sense to declare then. Apparently, you need to change your accounting methods quite a bit. However, I am not sure that they are quite ready to sing out yet, as I doubt they would want to say all is well, then have some critical component blow up.

Nothing on SEDAR about news. The year end has, in years past, been reported about 119 days after, thus around November 29. Personally, I would rather not hear a friggin peep out of them for at least a couple more months. Haven't finished Philliping me boots yet.

I suspect others might like to see a bit of a pop up in the share price sooner, and starting a good rumour might help that, but I doubt it in this market.

So I must ask again, in fairness to all, ya got a source Grande? And motive for putting that commercial production thing in yer headline?

Trying not to be too critical here, but just wondering how a person goes from being extremely negative on this stock and the management, then all of a sudden suggests we are "on the road to paradise" (me favourite Chilliwack tune) any moment.

What up wit dat?

I s'pose it's possible you are absolutely right and I'm wrong, and I will keep a sharp eye on Sedar for real news. The cat read the post looking at it like the RCA Victor doggie. Hmmm.

I see you, Keeg.

Shaka Zulu Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply