Free

If you read the "MD&A" posted along with the financials dated March 31st you will get the following update info...

"The company has completed the planned review of operations at La Yesca milling facility which has

culminated in approval from the board of directors for a two-phase upgrade program designed to

enhance throughput and recoveries leading to commercial production declaration. Phase 1 has

already begun and although somewhat delayed due to equipment delivery, should be completed

approximately by June 30th at a budget of $300,000. Phase 2 is planned from the increased revenue

for phase 1 and will require an additional $200,000 investment. It's expected down time at the mill

will be minimal during these upgrades having little impact, if any, on present quarterly revenue from

operations."

No one is happy that this is taking so long but I think we were actually updated. I doubt that anyone or very few have supported this project as long as I have...the leadership is definately in place and doing everything possible to make it happen..no one has given up on this project. All we can hope for is a positive outcome but it will not be from lack of trying or leadership..I doubt very few venture companies are as strong as UC resources in that department...but that does not guarantee success.

Suggest you read the last "MD&A" dated March 31st.

New Message
Please login to post a reply