Free

Morning El obfuscatador : Wot- n - L does that mean, yer now on the list, you owe me 25 cents US for a pocket dictionary. Until you fork over the money no coffee or San Miguel export for you, however the coffee offer etc., is open for all of my UC friends.

Tell our buddy Jim to get to cracking with me, if you intend to get those $1,000,000 Loonies this year, still a bit of time.

Picked up a fantastic deal on an almost new chev Silverado, Deluxe, 4x4, pickup truck, 6 speed auto trans. with only 30,000 city kilometers on it. La Bert loves it almost as she does her ole Isuzu Trooper.

It can easily get up to Tayopa, just 55 kilometers and now only 5 1/2 hours driving with a #5 bag of hard candy to save wear and tear on your teeth.

My lovely, mule was muttering something about useless cats , but I didn't quite catch it.

Now get back to shoveling that gravel, better yet, help Jim by shoveling those tailings into the mill for Jim, er, rather, US.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, not live to exst".

p.s. Latest count is over 80,000 in the Narco wars. congrats all of you drug users.

New Message
Please login to post a reply