Free

I could find no offense to Jhallwo's post on the 27th relating to fees etc., so I unwhacked it. Couldn't find out who whacked it in the first place. I ain't no brain sturgeon when it comes to wielding my kingly powers anyway. The said whacker may feel free to PM me as to why it was whacked and I will consider the matter in consultation with the other King, the vacumn cleaner dude. (I am far prettier than he, but he seems to have some very lucid moments between beers)

Based on the number of thumbs for Goldbarrooms and lucky's posts, there seems to be a sizeable number of stealth followers of the goings on posted to this board. SMF069 came out of the closet the other day. Not that closet, you know what I mean. We welcome all stealth followers to comment, even if just to say hello. There also seems to be a sizeable chunk of investors, based on the data. Every time I look at the level 2 stuff, I have to go to the broker code thinggy and look up who the heck is that. This is all good, I think.

So, I say again. All you stealthy followers, feel free to yak it up. You can't possiblby come up with anything dumber than some of my blurbage. Or some of Don Josey's crazy talk, mumbo jumbo, monkey on your back. Nother musical reference.

Hoping you all enjoyed the James Brown link. He is one of the greatest, and also distantly related. (Assuming you subscribe to the "Out of Africa" theory). The drummer's gift showed up in my son via me, so I know that these fellas are my cousins. Junior learned that drum bit in about thirty minutes, then rubbed it in my face when I had challenged him to lock that in. Then I challenged him to do Neal Peart on the Tom Sawyer, Rush tune. He replied that I needed to buy him more drums. Haven't heard him do that tune yet.

In hindsight, it seems bailing out of the Ring of Fire was a very smart move, given the latest nonsense going on up there with the Chiefs. Good riddance to that bog. I may also be distantly related to the FN's through a great great gramma, I think. After a 16 hour day in the truck yesterday (Shhh. Don't say nuttin to the MTO) I am off to the front yard to shovel the balance of the gravel, continue deck buildin etc. Have Irish Cream and beer for pain relief. Seems the chiefs may not be related to me. Not sure how them gene things work anyhow.

To wrap up this ramble, Jim Bob and Gary, listen to James Brown and Turn it A Loose.

Shaka SplitLog the LongShanks, Duke of Earl, Prince of Soul, Fatha of Funk etc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply