Free

The Rocklicker is now a King on this board as well. Congrats. My cat thinks you are not pretty at all. All ears and teeth. I advised her that this may not be Rock's actual picture, to which she replied, "Oh."

Quite a week of trading. 63,000 to person or persons unknown at TD.

Wolverton active again with a 500 buy and 1000 sell for the week. I didn't know you were allowed to trade the coffee money when you worked at the firm. Qu'elle surprise.

This King will be back on the hunt for s'more shares in about a week. I expect I will be able to continue to pick 'em up round the .04 mark. Not expecting any huge news real soon. And speaking of news, I will e-mail Gary and put a bug in his ear for an update on the drill plans, chip samplin' bat droppings, mill tunin' and the like. It's been quiet on the news front, too quiet. Maybe they are sandbaggin a bit in order to release a real whopper of an all inclusive blurb and crank up the IR machine at the same time? You never know.

I enjoy being able to buy at 4 pennies, but would gladly pay more. The falling knife may have finally hit the dirt with a twaaangggg. Would feel good to finally buy something on the upswing for a change. Don't no one say anything about a "dead cat bounce". The Orange Oracle does not like that expression. She will claw your eyes out. After seeing Mr. Licker's picture fella, she is out back filing 'em on a post as we speak.

The cat totally blew the call on the March 31 numbers. Unless I misunderstood. Her mouth always full of tuna, meow mix or rodent anyway. Or asleep. Maybe she meant US Thanksgiving as opposed to Memorial Day for a rally in UC. I will be giving some serious thanks for this, and for my tomato plants to do better. They got killed by that drought in June last year, but this year, all 7 look splendid. Lots of wet and some sweltering heat. I nearly went down in London yesterday afternoon at TSC stores wharehouse. Had to drink half their water cooler and drown me melon for 10 minutes in the Thundershack. Hot tamales.

I wonder if Keegann climbed in the river to cool off, and the fish, tired of the forced dental work, done ganged up and ate him? Mebbe so.

My entreaty to post may have shook Harvey out of the trees. Thanks for dropping in Harv. Not sure where you were going with that, but thanks.

Again, welcome Mr. LickRocker, King on very many boards. How do you find the time, my son, my bud, my holy ghost?

Momma's Honeydew list seems to grow with every mission I accomplish. It now stretches from Windsor to Woodstock. Single spaced.

She bought me a Cherry and a Pear tree yesterday along with a Blueberry bush. Has now advised that I must get 3 more fruit trees and 3 more BlueBush, build 2x6 pine Octagon boxes around all, stain them with the Sikkens, then re-paint and install hot tub, conduit and wiring. By 5 o'clock. Should be a snap. Assuming I can grow a couple more arms out the side of me head and the 2 dogs and 2 cats magically grow thumbs in the next 5 minutes.

In 100 degree heat. Anyone have a couple spare rifle rounds can give me a quick double tap to the chest?

Off we go.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply