Free

Another week, thumbs a'twiddlin. Good news for the person at TD still acquiring. Good news for me this week as I will be back on the hunt for s'more 4 centers. Took a while for the TD to fill the 15K order and now there are 140K on the bid in front of me. Patience worked out well last month and we will see how patience works out again this month.

I did e-mail Gary and he replied real quick as always. Was off this week visiting with his Pappy. Apparently his Pappy is ill. Hope you are better soon, Gary's dad.

Gary agrees with my suggestion that an update this summer would be a good thing. My suspicion is that there may be something material to be coughed up. Cat figures late August for a news release. That would be fine. Gives me time to take a few more kicks at the can.

My further suspicion is that a drill program and chip sample assays may be coming down the pipe and that is without a doubt material and requires disgorgulation of said info. I think another fireside chat video is in order as well. Maybe we can get Jimmy V's dented melon on camera, chatting up the news. I'll bring that up with Gary. Jim told me a while back that his head is dented from bashing it against the walls. I'd like to see that.

I am still posting, thus, did not fall off the roof, half full of beer. I did manage to get the 8 man hot tub from it's position on it's side down on the ground on the rigid foam all by myself, half full of beer. Me, not the tub. My buddy Mikey was there watching with the smell phone ready to dial 911. Should have had him video that. Was humourous in an Egyptian pyramid building kind of a way. Had temporary support legs and old broom sticks for rolley things and the like. Momma gave me hell for not calling in the troops for help. "They were all at the Legion in Port Stanley for the meat draw" says I. "Shocked to hear that" says she. I am also distantly related to Toot Uncommon, the Pharoa dude.

Long line of royalty in my background.

Back to work in the yard I go. Momma's list longer agin today. Magic.

Shaka Toot Splitlog the Longshank, et al.

New Message
Please login to post a reply