Free

"...my mind starting to wonder if I am seeing things in the distance that are not really there (read mirage) with respect to UC. It is time for management to step up and confirm in fact if there really is an oasis ahead in this desert."

I have serious doubt now that there is even a possibility that the promised gold production may be a fact some day. All we have at this time are words, words, words. "We are working on this, we are fixing that, we implemented this, we suffered from that, we changed this, we are waiting for that, we have be sure of this, we have to be reassured of that..." Come on! Show us something! Soon! Unless... you have nothing to show... Even then, tell us you have nothing!

There are 12 hours a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year to fix anything needed, what is really done each and every hour and day to fix whatever there is to be fixed? What did the staff do yesterday, last week, last month, last year during these 12 hours a day? Just show me the work log of the last 10 days. Please, I want to know, now. No more fluffy words. Trust is a very sensitive thing... I'm usually a 'trust the managers' guy. But I hate to feel like a turkey...

GLTA.

BaBe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply