Free

Note the plural.

JHall, you are an ex-banker. To your question if you are the only one who is concerned about delisting the answer is YES, you are the only one. Do you really invest in these type of stocks thinking that you will make a profit? No, No, my son, you invest in these butt puckerers to feel the blood rushing through your veins, to feel the rain on your skin! You do as much DD as is humanly possible, but,, you are rollin' the bones, baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf5CqSDgiLU

Please listen to that paste. While I am e-mailing Gary, who is visiting with his very ill Pappy, he is e-mailing me back. He has far bigger concerns than dealing with a pissant such as myself, but e-mail he does. Jim is in Mexico, yakkin with Don Josey Wales. It's about nuance to me. They seem to give a crap about my concerns. They answer me almost immediately, even when I stab them in the eye. And I have given them shite on more than one occasion, here and privately.

Does the investment in Sprott Silver suck? Momentarily. You know, if I knew all, I'd be extremely wealthy. Ain't it a shite.

We all need to back up a bit, admit that we are smarter than shite, and dumber than shite, simultaneously.

Get over it. Listen to the paste. Groove.

Next issue: Hoov made a post and got no thumbs yet. What the screamin hell is that all aboot. That's your other King speaking. Jaysus, what is this world coming too. The fact that he chimes in at all........

I just did my kingly stuff and unflagged all the Don Josey and Options Gal and Keegs posts. Totally off topic, but who gives a flamer? Proof of Life. I mean, what harm is there in romanticism, etc. Should you disagree, PM me and I will give you my address and punch your nose (and I ain't shitten) It's St. Thomas, ON in case you want to sneak up for yer beatin. Follow the posts. Everybody knows me. Crescent Ave. Big, mean, old guy. Makes a junkyard dog look tame. That's a gimme. Bring a Bazooka.

Do you get it? This is funny money. Yes, I know that many have a lot riding on this, but read "Invictus". You made the decision to invest here. You are the master of your fate, the captain of your soul. Deal with it.

One more thing. The cat says news before the end of the month. She has been deadly accurate on dates, but number elude her. Pay attention.

What is that about .035? We closed at .045. Listen to the cat.

Me.

s

New Message
Please login to post a reply