Free

The Kings are here.

Gary promptly e-mailed me back Saturday afternoon. He did as instructed and read all the posts. I am sure he had better things to do, but when the King speaks........

Couple things he mentioned that I am sure he won't mind me relating. JimBob is back from Mexico and they are sitting down next week to discuss stuff. Don't know what.

He very much understands the concerns, commented on Barbu's thumb count and vows to turn that around promptly.

He was particularly incensed by the de-listing post. I advised that Hoov and others crushed that silliness in short order. Bad doggie.

Gary invites you to call or e-mail anytime as he will respond to each and all.

I noted Blackfly and other folks concerns about posting when I e-mailed him back. I advised him not to get in any trouble. I reckon he is a smart enough fella and thus we don't see any post from him.

I gave him a tip as well. Buy UC at .04 It was not a Royal Missive, however, so we will have to wait and see if he acts on my tippage. It was actually the cat that gave me and him the tip and I'm pretty sure thats legal.

Apparently the cat was not sharpening her claws to go after King Rocklickers picture fella. Says he has a kind face. She was clawing up to shred smaller, yappy dog picture fellas. Gave her 2 cans of tuna for protein. You go girl.

Last order of biz. I am going to post couple more times. You can vote with thumbs. Basic issue is if the majority of the board likes or dislikes the wandering, romantic, just plain silly(me) posts. I and t'other King have PM'd the person that keeps whacking any post that remotely strays, but to no avail. Perhaps a public showing of support or lack of same is in order.

Stretch out them thumbs first. Wouldn't want anyone to strain themselves. This IS a Royal Missive by the by.

Back to work. Daylicht is upon us. Tomaters need water.

Shaka Toot, Yadda Yadda.

New Message
Please login to post a reply