Free

that dumped 100K into the opening I managed to get s'more at Oh Four. Someone at TD still loadin up. Maybe same person from last several weeks, who knows.

Did anyone notice that one Gary Monaghan bought a few. Must have felt the cat's tip was a good 'un. Just coffee money, but hey, maybe he's poor folk like me. Probably got kids going to college or something and he lives in BC Columbia and that ain't cheap.

8,000 sittin on the axe at .04. Surprised they didn't go as well. Probably gone first thing.

Cat's yowlin that news will be out July 31 as Tuesdays seem to be a common theme for their news releases. We shall see.

The vote page can stay up til Friday. Nice to see lots of thumbs. Didn't actually think that many people were on this board, nor that they cared particularly. It's all good. You a fine bunch of folk.

Personally I think the news will be drill spinnin, and maybe some assays from chip sampling. Possibly more property optioned? Don't expect to see any declaration of commercial production. Speculatin' that we will hear about that on Nov. 28 when year end whoopla is out. Would make sense to change accounting method on the year end.

That's it for now. Off to beddy bys.

King Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply