Free

You took the words right "out-of-my-mouth". Time for Jim and Gary to stop making excuses about the mill. Every time the mill is mentioned it seems to be needing some kind of kick-start or repair or re-jigging. Production output is being being hampered not by conditions at the mill but by management trying to buy time to prove up some positive drill results. Time to call this in once and for all. UC management are wasting shareholders time and not providing transparent communications.

Jim, Gary... what is the true nature of the circumstances at the mill? Do we need a crew dropped in who know how the job needs to get done. This is not rocket science. Enough of your excuses. Spend some of that 6 Mil and get the right crew in to lock this down. I lived in Colombia SA for 18 years and I know that there are two ways to get things done in this type of environment. Its time to move on to plan B. If I was doing a performance appraisal on you two for the Fortune 500 Co in which I am currently working I would already have both of you on a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan).

P... or get OFF the POT.

New Message
Please login to post a reply