Free

http://agoracom.com/ir/ucresources/forums/discussion/topics/455538-congratulations-are-merited/messages/1479446#message

Sorry Camper. I dismissed your post real quick because I felt there was a red herring there for no particular reason. From the last MD&A $371,863 spent on mill, $550,115 from sales, and this "Although the sale of testing precipitate has exceeded the testing costs for multiple months......"

I reposted one of your posts and read back several others. You seem like a fairly sharp person, thus you know that the ROF almost put this company in the crappeur. We lucked out and got rid of that bog in the nick of time. The dilutin was ROF related in my opinion and I don't think we will see that again for quite a while. Again, I caution you that you are reading a post from someone that talks to his cat for predictions and nuance. Govern yourself accordingly as my crack legal team (my two dogs) tell me.

If you had a chance to read my bash post before it got yanked for cussin and such, you will see that I am perturbed a tad as well. Been in this stock for about 5.5 years. "I am the master of my fate" I deal with my decision on this and other stocks daily. When I get overwhelmed I listen to James Brown and other old Black dudes, fire a heat-seeker missle at Gary's butt via e-mail, put my head down and keep workin. And buying.

For all y'all, I have no idea why I was elevated to Hub Leader. Always felt this was rather humourous, thus, I have dealt with this heavy burden in same manner. A feeble attempt to keep things light and humourous to some extent. I have taken this responsiblity as mine. As far as debating the actual merits of this and other stocks, talk to the other King. The Hoov fella. Rock can drop facts and news on ya faster than lightnin also. I ain't really on the debating team. I put my brain out on my sleeve and have a tendency to lose my shirt. (Page et al)

TDW old bud, my "followers" as you call them are simply posters and readers of posts. I have no idea who voted or why. It was a very simple question relating to content. Just over 3/4 of readers don't seem to mind meandering, off-topic and generally inane posts. That is all. Has no meaning nor bearing on anything. If this causes you to want to sell your shares because I and my minions have some conspiricy going, well, perhaps I need a punch in the noodle to straighten out mine eyes, cause I can't believe I read that.

I sincerely apologize if my tomfoolery causes this much pain. We live in a democracy. 22 to 7 for lunacy. The eyes have it.

It's a chat board, nothing else. I think your initial assesment of a ten fold gain will not be struck down by my occasional nonsense, nor one of Don Josey's stories of old Mexico, nor any other post that is not dead on topic. In fact, some of my lunacy seems to have attracted Panamax and them long green Talahasee Dead Presidents. Far more likely that DD will attract people. I am not so vain to think I have any influence whatsoever on anyone.

These type of stocks are much like me the other day. Up on the ridgline of a 12/12 pitch roof, no safety gear to speak of, half full of PBR tall boys HOPING I wouldn't fall and would be able to measure up for me steel roof, not expecting to. Didn't work, but didn't fall either.

I go into UC and others with the HOPE of things goiing well, not the expectation. Perhaps this is the reason I don't get my junk in a twist when things don't move as fast as we would all like to see them go.

Thanks for the chastizement TDW. Wife gave me a purple heart when she found out I was up on the roof. Good for me once in a while. Keeps things in perspective. She says I can't go back up there til I get more life insurance. Ain't love grand?

Hoov, you wanna weigh in on the merits of UC? Your opionions are always a welcome gust of good air.

Agaiin, my apologies to all offendees. Not sure how I managed to offend, but what the heck, apology anyway. Too tired to do otherwise.

Back to work on Momma's 100 KM Honeydew list.

Truck.

Jul 29, 2012 04:04PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply