Free

Good Morning All

Yes it is morning for me now I am Back from my West Coast Summer vacation.....Ha Not so summery in Vancouver this year; I think I have had maybe 6-8 warm day there out of the 6 weeks.

Sorry off Topic..sic....

I have been off this site for some time but still loaded with UC and not fortunate as KIng whatever to get in at .04 lowest this round is .045 for me but I happy to keep averaging down. BEEN along way down from the high of .60 back 6-7 years ago...sooo long I even forget!?>

Now a little about that Hunk of SH#t that was suppost to be a Mill that Hamlin bought so he could brag we are going to produce back when..?????...2005? so long I can NOT remember that too but what a bunch of BS was told & sold at the time. Hey a $500 car was probably worth more then the scrap IRON he bought for BS ing the shareholder then.

Enough of the past!

Yes I am pissed too about UC being a PRODUCER and only worth $.04 but this is the way of TSX.V now; just look at some other P.M. stocks that are NOT producers and see where they are fluxuating as we are... sic... just sitting at .035-.045 Yes for a very long time but we do have cash and yes UC's investment is down...but who the H3LL is not DOWN every where....Hey pm me if you have a stock I should know about that is moving north and making their shareholder smile!

Even the BIG Gold & SILVER producers are at their all time low!

Back to the piece of rusted scrap that was called a mill when Jim took over and had a friend of his come in for peanuts & Beer to help get it lubed and running at least for Jim back (4-5 maybe even 6) LOL years ago...memory sh@tty now.... but more emprovements over the years till present was also needed and WILL always be needed!

Hey anyone have a piece of sh*t for a car at any time in their life?? how much repairs, haywiring you have to do just to get it on the road and keep it there to get to work and back...I can remember mine when I was a teenage anded young man....worked all weekends on that piece of crap! and some week day night too.

Ok so it has been an ongoing problem yes; but it is producing, we just don't know how much.....hmmm....niether do the Banditos or us Hombres...which is a Very good thing.

Off Topic.....Does everyone read about the crap happing in Mexico with the drug thugs and other bandits.....I think so! Gold and silver is even better and easier to move then DRUGS. So lets hope Gary & Jim are keeping the news low for heaven sakes.

I also live in a third world country with graft, theft, killings daily and very easy to get automatic weapons. I Just stay away from those remote but deadly places and all is just GREAT.

Some know that Iam changing my wifes lands into a farm come Plantation in the future. We have many different crops now, and many different hardwoods and fruit trees...hell I don't even know all the different types..LOL.

Also Last December I had an excavator dig us a Pond 12 metersX 12M. and 7 meters deep for fish farming. We releast 1000 fry in December and since we have had about 3-4 times fry from the Dec. fry and now the Dec. fish are about 2+kg.

Where my story goes and how it is relevent to UC>>>>Bandits!!!!

I came back from Vancouver last week to find that more than 70% of my fish were stolen!!!! So I know first hand what is kept quiet is the best action for UC's production.

YES I am p$ssed about .04 but I guess I will Grin & Bare it and try to beat King Tuk out of some of those .04 shares.

So Jim & Gary keep looking for that new ore to grind....maybe you already have found some; that would be nice to know:-))

This form is great now with the neyer and yaers, keeps evryone on their toes!

Yes we hold JIm & Gary & BOD responseable for our investments.....they are paid a good salary to do so, so yes as investors we are to be kept with the up & up of what is happenning in the company and where are HARDED earn money is going!

They do not post and release much N.R's so email them with hard questions and only except hard facts not just maybes and hope so's.

Only the facts mamm!

So what is up in merry olde Mexico Gary?

Cheers all

and hope your summer is getting better in the Western Hemisheres'

West Coast Guy

New Message
Please login to post a reply