Free

You would think an Oirishman like Monaghan would know how to put a spin on a news release. Apparently though, he and Jimbob are analytical sorts, needing 4 Aspirin for a headache, one for each corner of their heads.

The chips and channels at Las Cuatas are near 8 g/t gold equivs. We are chasing it down as it is mostly lying there on the ground. We need one piece of paper to blow it up and crush it. It's a couple city blocks away from our mill. We have a camera to record the video of flying bat doo-doo, cause Truck wants to see this. We got a producing mill and money in the bank. Words to that effect.

As Herbert Hoovers 4th cousin twice removed, our own King Hoov points out, there are as many variables as there are lint fibres in his navel. I reckon he will chip in shortly with the real brainpower. Upside down ephelumps, fingers, the letter "e". That kind of boiling down of hard data to edible chewy bars. How they get the caramilk into the caramilk bar. He is good at that.

I am better looking than Hoov, so I am on the cheerleading squad while he is at the chess club and the geek squad science team.

I look and crunch the numbers and ask "What if". It's all about potential, mixed with hope and the sage advice of me cat. And beer.

Blow it up!

Scoop it up!

Crunch it like an alligator.

See some bandits arm yerself

Shoot 'em first

Ask questions later.

Enough of that. Producing mill, money in the bank and now many a Peso laying on the ground nearby. Is this friggin Missouri stock gonna show me this year? I've done my math, sketchy as it is.

Let's hear from the rest of all y'all.

After a minor 80+ hour week, it's back to work on Honeydoes list.

Truck

I see you, Keeg. Good on ya.

Aug 06, 2012 01:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply