Free

Nice to see the activity on the posting front. Lots of interesting reading. Keep at it gang. Now if this would just translate into an increase in the share price, that would be a fine thing.

I'll be back on the hunt for s'more shares as soon as I get to the bank. Hard to do with the 16 hour days. Nice, peaceful time to continue to accumulate. I am still confident the good, hard, meaty news will be coming down the feeding tube shortly. By Dec. 1 we will know all there is to know. And if silver and gold behave as the pundits suggest, well, won't that just be a fine thing too. Great left-handed play on silver here too. But we all know that.

It would appear that at least two of the Kings of UC will be at Stratopod's ROF golf classic. That being Hoov and meself. Not sure about the Rock.

I have appointed the Hoov as the official beer buyer, tho I haven't mentioned this to him yet. Hee Hee.

Did anybody ever figure out if that is the same house at Scotia buying? They been suckin up a bunch last while. Not sure it matters, but nice to see that consistent large chompin.

Off to work.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply