Free

Says that Mr. Voisin needs to show up for golf this year. She wants to look him in the eye. Got mine whole hindquarter ridin on JimBob and Gary's efforts. Some of my daughter's moola ridin there too. Should be a laugh riot at the galf this year. I asked the Strato to put us with someone that don't be prudish at all, cause we get to turnin the air a little blue. We are galfing with Strato himself apparently. Reckon he can be a little innappropriate with the lingo too. Fine then.

I fired off an e-mail to JimBob and told him he is under direct order from Momma to show up. Let's see how that goes. I will report when he gets back to me. Told him to send Gary if he himself can't show. Both of 'em would be even better.

If I can make it to the golf on my spindly net worth, the rest of y'all wealthier cousins can make it too. You get to meet the Hoov and who knows, maybe Jim and Gary. Should be able to write this off as a business expense as Hoov is an x-trucker too and we will need to discuss Detroit Diesels and such. Hee Hee. Just kiddin RevCan iin case you are readin this.

I'll send an e-mail to Gary as well, and see if he can show up. There is much to be learned.

I suggested to Jim that we need to have s'more good news prior to the Sept 22 event. Wouldn't want him to have to hire bodyguards to attend like a certain someone from NOT. I wonder if there will be a metal detector at the golf course entrance? Razor wire on the perimeter. Sharpshooters on the roof. Sniffer dogs.

Just musing. Not for Jim, but that other guy. I'll cover JimBob. Got way too much ridin on him. I imagine I aint the onliest one in that boat. We can form a human ring 'round Jimmy and Gary in the event the ugly breaks out for the other fella.

Newsflash. Jim just e-mailed me back. On a plane bound for Mexico to deal with recent developments of an unspecified nature. Let's hope these meetings are good stuff. Spec that Gary will respond momentarily.

So let's see all y'all at golf. Jim says he is going to try real hard to make it as he and his spouse think it is a wonderful time.

Let the sunlight hit them wallets for a change troops and show yerselves. Only about an 8 hour drive from CT. by the way Gal.

Out to work on Honeydoes list.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply