Free

Jim got back to me again from Mexico. Zero chance that Gary will be there. We won't know about Jim showing up til a few weeks before as he lives in a "fast paced world." I am sure he is taking our advice to get some news out before the Sept 22 ROF golf. I am pretty sure I'm not the only one putting bugs in his ear. He did not mention what the trip is about but I do expect we will hear shortly. It will probably take about a year of constant good news to float this boat anyways. As Frank Candido was saying, upticks in share prices are seen as "liquidity events" these days.

If we get the massive jump in Gold and Silver that the pundits suggest, this might have a rather stimulating effect on our price. But that "IF" is a rather giant one based on results to date with the PM prices.

I am looking out 4 or 5 years and thinking, OK if we get to .08 in 4 years, I have done better than Warren Buffet's average. However, looking out 4 or 5 minutes is a staggering challenge just now. And I have to go back up on that roof again.

And some of the fine articles being posted, Oy Vey. Time for a shot of "Invictus" and maybe "Charge of the Light Brigade" or some such. A little James Brown.

I'm starting to wonder if the place I got my truck with don't like me. They are flat out trying to kill me with work. Dispatch tell me they can't find any drivers. What? Most of the runs only require DZ straight job skills. And they can't find them? Bizarre, given the amount of folks been put out on the street lately in SW Ontario. The government have been saying for many years now that they can't seem to get the skill set to match the needs and mobility seems to also be an issue. Western Canada have been dealing with that problem for a long time and it seems to be cropping up in my world right now. Well, if we get the government involved that will solve the problems right quick. I trust you can see the sarcasm dripping off that last. I'll check in with Dalton. I am sure he can wipe out a couple billion more to get 6 people hired. Diesel apparently ain't green enough so unless we figure out a way to hook up a windmill to the truck we probably screwed.

I'll just be tackin a smile on me melon now and off we go. Look a little like RockLickers picture this morning.

Have a good day y'all.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply