Free

We use big round numbers and pray.

My numbers are pure noodling around with what if's, but what if...

We are currently throwing $300/ton rock at the mill at 160 tpd. That's pushing $50,000 per day. Say we get 240 days per year. That's 12 million per annum. Say we give a third back as a dividend, or .02 per year. Do you suppose that would justify a $.50 share price on all in, Sprott Silver, P/E, bluesky dirt and dividend? Should be close.

In order to double that, you throw $400/ton rock at the beast at 250 tpd. Fresh dirt is better stuff and easier to process according to Hoov, Jimbob et al. Maybe that is doable. Coincidently, the channel samples turned up about the same $400/ton rock. Next door. That's about 24 million per. Do you suppose that justifies $1.00 per share.

I used $1,500 and $30 for the gold and silver. What if the price goes to $2,000 and $50? That pushes the revenue up to 36 million per. What does that justify?

Is a nickle a fair price to pay for UC? Well, given the long, sordid history of the whole thing, the market thinks so. Is a nickle the new $.04? Hee Hee.

UC's clearly stated goal is to become a mid-tier producer. Not an eenie-wieenie producer.

JimBob has a veritable flock of loonies thrown into the pot here, mostly at much higher prices. I can imagine that he is stompin' and chompin' to get this thing moving.

There are a lot of you folks with a lot more shares than I, but I'm a-gaining on ya. If this "show-me" stock finally de-Missourifies itself, we all have much to gain.

A properly fundtioning mill and $600 rock would about do it. Do ya think?

Well, let's just see what happens, then, shall we?

Truck

New Message
Please login to post a reply