Free

Soooooo, I may have been a tad to the optimistic side there. You really need the stars to align much better. But still doable to get to a buck.

You find a whole bunch of virgin dirt at 8 gpt equiv. Gold and silver to $2,000/50 respectively, goose the thing to 200 tpd. Mother nature and the rain backs off. Keep costs to a reasonable level.

Jim got back to my e-mail, promptly as usual. Quick little notes. Rain is as much an issue as anything. Higher grade virgin dirt and you can maybe get to 200. I suggested he do a video explaining the mill process and results. He didn't seem to think that would do much. Perhaps a little camera shy. I noted they have make up artists to hide the dent in his head. I fired back another note to clarify the jaw crusher and drill questions. Will report when he fires back again.

Thanks Hoov and Don Jose. I had read about the jaw crusher. That seems simple enough. Power supply seems to be a bigger issue than most things. Runnin diesel gen-sets can bugger the costs. Another star to be aligned.

I'll have the cat speak to Mother Nature on the rain. Just enough to water the blue agave to keep a goofy grin on everyones face. Ever tasted that Cabo Wabo Tequila that the rock star dude brews down yonder? Sammy Hagar, that's it. Had to think for a second. Incredible stuff and I don't even drink Tekillya.

So that's it then. Align the stars and we get to a buck. Not asking too much am I? There will be some dang head shakin if we do do it. Did I just say do do? Might get flagged.

Off to work for 'nother 80 hour stint. I'm legal by the way. In case MTO reads this. Lots of folks runnin hard out there these days. Same old, same old.

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply