Free

Should be there. My guess is, it's a spinnin, spuddin, whatever you say. Makin hole we used to say in the Oil Patch. Worked 6 days on a double rig in Fox Creek, AB. years ago. Quit after 6 days. Friggin madmen. Minus 40 in February.

Gary's e-mail suggested the rig was on the move around the 20th. My guess, he didn't specifically say what day it started out, only that weather and roads were a pain. That was Aug 22 and he guessed at 10 days overall, so as I mentioned, I think it is there. I hope it is there might be better.

Can't recall where the assays were done for last channel samples. It is documented somewhere cause I saw it. They shot the other samples out in a big hurray on the new ancient mine find. My guess, again it's a guess is that maybe they poke an unplanned hole or two there? Maybe a slightly bigger drill campaign? That's all material news, so another guess is they get the samples assayed and then decide to poke there, thus we will hear that news right quick if that is the case.

Lots of news coming down the pipe and developments on many fronts I understand. Spec all will be revealed soon.

I still think old JimBob should get his gnarly melon on camera for a nice fireside chat. I have nay had the pleasure of meeting him, however, he tells me in an e-mail that he will try his best to make it to the ROF golf. Won't that be sweet. I'll be a-quizzin him mightily if so.

Maybe a few others can e-mail him and tell him to present that melon on camera after a long session with a make up artist.

Later,

Truck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply